- All Our Employees are trained and certified on all the equipment they use by the manufacturer.
- All our foremen are CPR and first aid certified.
- Our crews use safety cones and barricades to rope off our work area, to ensure a safe passage for the public.
- Employees are trained on each and every piece of equipment we use and sign off weekly on safety meetings pertaining to general topics and job specific situations.
All our staff go through extensive training at the time they are hired and again regularly on site.
- We train and certify our window cleaners through the International Window Cleaning Certification Institute (IWCCI) and follow all rules and regulations of the ANSI I 14.1 with regards to safety.
If a window cleaner is cleaning your building and a customer gets injured because you, the management company or the cleaning company failed to ensure their safety you could be liable for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Don’t take a chance. Make sure your window cleaner is willing to take the time to rope off a safe working area, and knows what they are doing.
Our supervisors perform regular safety inspections on all our crews as required by OSHA. Safety glasses and gloves are always used when working with any chemicals.
We are happy to schedule our work during off hours in order to avoid busy traffic areas.
What cleaning company was allowed to powerwash the sidewalks at the Newport Beach shopping center owned by the Irvine Company and barricaded off the area to protect the public? Yes it was us.
We also use a spotter so when the public is preparing to walk by we stop working.