The area is first inspected and, if necessary, a certified hygienist will take samples from the location. Then we clean and remove the mold exposures using advanced equipment to detect the source of water feeding the mold. We use the highest technologies and best cleaners for the mold remediation.
All aspects of the S520 are followed with regards to remediation in order to ensure a thorough cleaning and safe environment.
Microscopic mold spores are everywhere, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Restoration businesses promote “mold removal” and guarantee removal of all mold. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float in the air, and may enter your home or office through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems, through clothes, or on a pet.
- Mold spores thrive in moisture. Mold spores quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold produces a musty odor, so if you smell something unnatural in your home, call us immediately.
- Even high indoor humidity supports mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45%.
MOLD REMEDIATION CERTIFICATION: