Fire damage can be costly, both to your wallet and your health. Take the right precaution in both cleanup and repairs by calling Pacific for fire damage restoration services. Our 24-hour emergency service gives you full access to our trained crew, all readily available with the proper equipment and dressed up to a uniform and a name tag.
Here are the following ways that we address fire damage in your home or building:
1. Contents – We account for, package, and remove all materials from the affected area to prevent further damages. If the contents do not incur damage, we clean them in place and leave them in the home. Otherwise, we professionally clean the contents off-site and transport them back home.
2. Walls, Ceilings – We thoroughly clean and remove all soot and contaminants from all interior surfaces using a HEPA backpack vacuum and use cleaning solutions specifically designed for interior surfaces.
3. Furniture, Draperies, Upholstery – We use water-based extraction cleaning or a dry-cleaning process to clean and restore the damaged materials.
4. Carpets, Rugs – We dry, clean, and deodorize carpets and rugs.
5. Exterior Walls, Roof – In the event of outdoor fire damage, we pressure-wash all exterior walls and roofs to remove soot and ash. Next, all interior and exterior windows are professionally cleaned.
6. Air Ducts – If the air ducts are saturated with dust, odor, smoke, mildew, and other airborne contaminants, we can clean them to prevent the spread of contaminated particles to furniture, fixtures and, most importantly, to the individuals working or living in the structure.
Fire damage is not only dangerous to leave be, but also aesthetically unprofessional and unappealing. Let us take care of any damages to your home or building, and restore the affected areas back to its original condition.
During the wildfires of 2007 and 2008, Pacific Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc. cleaned hundreds of fire damaged homes.
We are capable of doing all the exterior and interior cleaning applications. Most companies only clean inside or out and have to hire sub contractors to do what they don’t. Hire us and we can do it all.
Here is a list of other services we provide:
- Cleaning all the contents in your home.
- Pressure washing off the roof, walls and all other exterior surfaces to remove soot and debris.
- Pumping out the pool.
- Detailing every square inch of the inside of your home to put it back the way it should be.
- Cleaning the windows.
The image to the right shows the layer of ash that filled the Philharmonic Design House and all its contents. Pacific Cleaning Services was called to have it cleaned by 10am the next morning for 600 guests. This task was completed promptly in order to accommodate our customer’s guests.
The windows were left open on this home when a fire storm came through, driven by Santa Ana winds and blowing all the soot and ash from the brush fire into the home. We bought our team in and sanitized every square inch of the home and all the contents in 2 days. Our crew even removed and replaced all the smoke filled insulation in the attic and cleaned all the air ducts.