When you use our services, you receive:
- Radio dispatched company vehicles for easy two way communication with our office.
- Your floors, furniture and carpet protected by drop cloths and employees wearing shoe covers.
- Your walls protected with soft pads on all our ladders to prevent scratches or marks.
- GPS tracking to keep track of all our service trucks. The information keeps customers informed on the crew’s estimated time of arrival, and how to accommodate customers when a quick response is necessary.
- Employees who have made a career out of working on our team. To our crew members, it is not just a job and a paycheck. Many of our employers have been with Pacific Cleaning Services, Inc. for over 24 years.
- A supervisor will come out to meet with you and walk the job to be aware of your concerns and needs. Then, the supervisor relays information to the crew. Our crew members confirm the completed task, so you can inspect the area and ensure full satisfaction.
- When arriving on site to work on your property, we bring a written work plan including photos of the work area to help clarify what we are cleaning/servicing. This enables our crew to understand scope of work before starting. Also, it ensures that our crew arrives with the right equipment, the tasks at hand, and its required completion.
- Although each person has a specific job title, we all work as a team and are cross-trained in all areas. Because of this, our crew members are able to help with any situation that may arise