When you use our services, you receive:
- Radio dispatched company vehicles for easy two way communication with our office.
- Your floors, furniture and carpet protected by drop cloths and employees wearing shoe covers.
- Your walls protected with soft pads on all our ladders to prevent scratches or marks.
- GPS tracking used to keep track of all our service trucks. This information also keeps our customer informed on the crew’s estimated time of arrival, and how to best accommodate customers when a quick response is necessary.
- Employees who have made a career out of working on our team. To our crew members, it is not just a job and a paycheck. Many of our employers have been with Pacific Cleaning Services, Inc. for over 24 years.
- A supervisor from Pacific Cleaning Services, Inc. will come out to meet with you and walk the job in order to make sure we are aware of your concerns and needs. This supervisor will then relay all information over to the crew, so that they are well aware of the work to be done. Our crew members will also confirm with you upon completing the task, so you can walk the area and inspect to ensure full satisfaction.
- When arrive on site to work on your property, we bring a written work plan including photos of the work area to help clarify what we are cleaning/servicing. This enables our crews to understand our scope of work before we start. It also helps to ensure that our crew arrives with the right equipment, what is to be done on the job, and when it needs to be done by.
- Although each person has a specific job title, we all work as a team and are cross-trained in all areas. Because of this, our crew members are able to help with any situation that may arise