When you use our services, you receive:
- Radio dispatched company vehicles for easy two way communication with our office.
- Your floors, furniture and carpet protected by drop cloths and employees wearing shoe covers.
- Your walls protected with soft pads on all our ladders so you will never have scratches or marks.
- Using GPS tracking we always know where all our trucks are and use this information to let our customer know when we will arrive and how best to accommodate customers when a quick response is needed.
- Employees who have made a career out of working on our team not just a job and a paycheck. This shows up well in the fact that some of our employers have been here over 24 years.
- A supervisor from our company will come out to meet with you and walk the job in order to make sure we are aware of your concerns and needs. We will then go over this information with the crew so they know and also come back when we finish to walk with you and confirm the work was completed to your satisfaction.
- When we come out to do work on your property, we bring a written work plan including photos of the work area to help clarify what we are cleaning and enable our crews to understand our scope of work before we start. This helps to ensure we bring the correct equipment, know what we are doing and ensure we finish on time.
- Although each person has a specific job title we all work as a team and are cross-trained in all areas. Because of this we are able to help with any situation that may arise, and are able to help you even if the person who normally works in that area is not in.